11/8/12

Speaker Stardom Launch Party


We are so excited to tell you we are proud sponsors of a sassy Red Carpet party happening in Toronto on November 19th.  If you are a speaker, coach, author and/or entrepreneur and you are ready to get your message out to the world and increase your bookings, clients and sales, this event is a must attend.

The speaking industry is oversaturated, making it incredibly challenging to have your message be heard by the people’s whose lives your work will change as well as be able to monetize from it. Cindy Ashton, who has awards from both President Obama and the Queen and has shared stages with some of the biggest names in the speaking industry, is the master at personality branding – bringing out the best and most compelling parts of you so you can…
  •       -   Be memorable & stand out from the crowd so you can be irresistible to meeting planners, fans and clients.
  •           Craft a powerful marketing message so your audience is clamouring to buy your products, work with you and see you again and again.
  •           Strategically pitch bookers and meeting planners to close the deal and negotiate in higher pay and perks.

Plus, this night will be filled with networking, live entertainment, red carpet pictures, prizes and more!


We have six tickets to give away to Grail Springs fans, so post a comment on why you'd like to attend this fabulous event, and your name will automatically be entered in the draw to be held on November 16, 2012. 

Ready to Superstar Your Career? Check out the details here: Speaker Launch Party 

I look forward to seeing you on the Red Carpet!


Madeleine Marentette

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to attend this event. I've had a few speaking engagements, talking about travel or art, and would love to know how to polish my game. It's intimidating! Help me, Grail Springs, to be more confident in who I am and what I have to offer. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to attend to soak up all the awesomeness and positive vibes at this event. I don,t speak, I don't sell but would love to meet the amazing Madelinewho I follow religiously online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be awesome to soak up the positivity and awesomeness of such an event. Love to read the Grail Springs Blog and hope to spend time there soon, this would be the next best thing. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this amazing opportunity Grail Springs to learn from Cindy Ashton! I would love the opportunity to attend this event and learn from the best in the speaking industry. My mission is grande! I have vowed to be the voice for those who can't speak, our precious animals, and in doing so, I must be prepared to speak confidently in front of thousands of people. Help me please polish my message, be memorable, stand out from a crowd and improve my confidence! I look forward to hearing from you* Thank you again* Kindest regards, Janet Petranovic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my new found Grail Springs family, first and formost I'd like to thank each and everyone for going above and beyond for Francie and I during our most recent 12 night stay at the Grail. Francie my better half, my 4 legged side kick and I were treated with open arms, respect and dignaty and for that I will be eternally greatful. With every treatment, with the juicing, the incredible menu, the Meditation/Yoga, the workshops and the amazing facilities. My body, mind and soal were truly touched and transformed in such a deep way. It's been 2 weeks since coming back home and back to reality and I am living proof that change is possible with the right supports. My eating/cooking has drasticly changed, I am meditating and practicing my Yoga every day. Since my stay I have more mental and physical clarrity and energy. Something I truly thought I lost and became so afraid I'd never feel strong again in my lifetime. I have put myself first and let go of so much drama and have focused on the changes I have needed to make and it truly has been a life changing experience for myself and everyone around me. My life time passion and goal has been to become a successful speaker/coach and change cattelist. For years I have spoken, inspired, motivated and advicated on a number of occasions in front of large groups of people. Since my stay at the Grail I have put all my attention towards networking, educating and beginning my journey towards becoming a proffessional successful speaker. I have so many naturel tallents that would greatly benefit my ability to enspire, motivate and help other's reach their potential and live their passion. I now feel wonderful about myself and recognize all my gifts that I so want to share with everyone. Grail Springs my sincere graditude in supporting my success in finding my true self. Please support me in my journey to becoming a successful speaker, so that I can share a lifetime of experiences, adversity and how I have thrived through it all. My compassion, my ability to communicate and my very warm positive energy will all complement what I know is my true life passion and purpose. The event on November 19th 2012 will offer so much to my journey and I hope I am chosen as one of the 6 who will join you in Toronto. Francie is hopeful as well as she is looking forward to becoming my partner in crime, in the speaking industry.

    Thank you so much for everything and hoping to see everyone once again soon,

    Orly Shamir and Francie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome event. I would love to attend for a chance to learn and grow from Cindy Ashton. Thank you for this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations - each of you will be attending the Speaker Stardom Launch party with Cindy Ashton! Thank you for sharing your hopes, passions and enthusiasm! See you on the Red Carpet.

    Please contact michele@grailsprings.com for details on picking up your ticket at the event.

    ReplyDelete