1/20/10

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! Use Your Spending Power to Create a Cleaner, Greener World!



I love this! It's a message I've been promoting here at Grail Springs, in all of my lectures, whenever I can! Because I truly believe it. And now... Diane MacEachern has launched a book called 'Big Green Purse' which urges women to use their consumer clout to protect the environment – and themselves!

The message is simple and revolutionary. Women CAN change the way they spend their money to directly solve the environmental crisis – and protect themselves and their families, too.

Why women? Because women spend $.85 of every dollar in the marketplace!!! YOU - WOMEN - have the power to change the world! Let's do it! Spread the word ladies. Spend green. And we'll make all those who are killing our planet rethink and recreate their business to go green. There is nothing wrong with that! It's called a Renaissance.

Buy local, buy organic, buy green, buy products with less packaging, go vegetarian, buy no leather, fur or feather products, and support women entrepreneurs who have created businesses that are in alignment with the same values! Buy Diane's book at www.amazon.com or www.amazon.ca

PS - Watch out for our big announcement for a huge women's event being held this summer at Grail Springs - women changing the world!

1 comment:

  1. I am so intrigued by your summer women's event. I am volunteering my help... use me!!
    Thanks for being such an inspiration!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete