- confusion or poor short term memory or 'brain fog'
- headaches, dizziness, numbness and even tremors
- nausea or general feeling of being unwell
- fatigue and weakness
- problems with vision and hearing, buzzing in ear
- depression, anxiety, mood disorders
- skin problems such as rashes, arthritic pain
- contact an EMF specialist to come and do an inspection/read of your home. You'll get a full demonstration. Cost: approx. $300 depending on the size of your home.
- specialist can install filters throughout your home to stop the free flow of EMF's into your environment. Cost per filter is approx $40. My 2100 sq ft home took 15 filters
- change all of your cordless phones in your home back to corded phones (yes I know - no more multi-tasking unless you buy a really long cord!)
- move your hard drive and wireless antennas as far away as possible, behind your desk. It is ideal if you can put a piece of wood between you and it.
- never buy a metal desk as this acts as a conduit for EMF's. Buy a wooden desk.
- purchase a piece of silver lined shielding fabric to throw over your hard drive (looks like a piece of white muslin, approx $100) http://www.safelivingtechnologies.com/
- use cell phone as little as possible
- purchase a keyboard that you can plug into your laptop, allowing you to distance yourself an extra foot or two away from it. You want to get your hands off the main keyboard belonging to the laptop.
And you can call 1 877 987-5185 or send a message to EMF Solutions Canada and book an appointment to have your home inspected for harmful EMFs.
Though I had no symptoms that I was aware of, I started to wonder if this really weird rash that has been hounding me for about one year now has something to do with my wi-fi antennae located under my desk. Blotchy itchy patches on my legs appearing and disappearing ever so often - my wi-fi was installed about a year ago. And btw - not the doctor, not the skin specialist, and no testing so far can figure out the cause...hmmm....have to wonder. I am sure you don't really want to hear about my rash problem however it will be interesting to see, now that my house is pretty much EMF free, will it be the end of this curious rash! Will keep you posted...:o)