3/31/10

Life Coaching - Day 10 - What is New For You?

At this stage in the cleanse, and especially over the next few days as you juice fast, you are going to start to get some inklings, ideas and inspirations.

Do capture your thoughts and ideas in your journal as they come up. Nothing is too silly or immaterial...It is all important. You are starting to hear your inner voice of wisdom.

You might get some interesting answers if you pondered one or more of these questions:

- What is different for me now?
- What am I realizing that I didn't know before?
- What am I sensing that I didn't sense before?
- What am I feeling that I didn't feel before?

Notice yourself and feel great when you see that your experience is changing and new things are appearing! :)

Happy cleansing...

No comments:

Post a Comment