3/30/10

Life Coaching - Day 9 - What Matters to You?

One of the great things about cleansing is you clear away a lot of the junk in your diet and your life.

Hopefully, what you are left with, is what really matters to you. Or, you may decide, hey, there's not all that much here that does matter!

It's time to reflect a little and decide...What really does matter to me? These questions would be good to journal on...

Before the cleanse, what values did my life reflect? If I really look at how I was spending my time and energy, what was I emphasizing?
What would I like to devote more of my energy to?
What elements of my life are absolutely crucial to my fulfillment? What things aren't so crucial?
What am I discovering matters more to me than I realized before?

There is no better time than now, as you begin to think and feel more clearly than you ever have before, to reflect on what really matters to YOU!

Happy Cleansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment